benkenobi.inc

Friday, September 09, 2005

For the record... its 36 weeks today!

Today, Friday 9 September 2005 is 36 weeks! Now for those who are a little hazy about what I am trying to say, well, my boy is now at the 36th week of the pregnancy. We went to the obstetrician yesterday, and he said S does not have the infection anymore..... it mysteriously went away. That was great news and we celebrated that by heading to Newton Circus to eat poh piah and drink coconut juice! Kinda strange ya??? We both took the afternoon off.

I guess going to the docs was interesting. You see all shapes and sizes there. There was this woman we thought was going to give birth that day. She even brought her trolley bag with her. When we had the ultrasound done, the doc will go..... good good, its here its there, and for the life of me...... I cannot read or see what on earth he is pointing out to us. Anyway, all we know... progressing well. Trying to be smart, I asked so is the due date still 7th Oct? He said, it can be anytime now. We just have to play the waiting game. So its time to really prepare..... pack the bags for both the mother and I. I'm staying over what..... So its Mt. Alvernia pretty soon. Kinda cool when I think of it. Kinda exciting too. S is nervous, who wouldn't be right..... but well, its a process expectant mothers have to go through I guess.

The name? Well, we have shortlised a few. Many have asked us so what is going to be his name, and we are really vague!! Hehehehe! Like I told S, we shall see him when he comes out and then name him as he may look like a Sam, a Ben, a Pierre maybe??? :P

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger coke, at 8:40 AM  

  • Wah so nice ah? If he takes my name I'll be so honored...:P. Wishing the both of you many blessings!

    By Blogger coke, at 8:41 AM  

  • Thanks bro. We need all the prayers for a safe delivery as well as a healthy child!

    By Blogger Ben Kenobi Lim, at 8:45 AM  

  • so exciting eh.....hehehe..

    i'm sure everything will go fine. God will bring you two through anything!
    ~Zoe~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

  • Thanks Z

    By Blogger Ben Kenobi Lim, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home