benkenobi.inc

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Past Sunday

Had quite a scare last Sunday. The day started early with me rushing to FMM to help out at a retreat for the confirmation group. At 10.30am when I was in church helping out with the RCIA group, I got a call from S telling me about a blood streak! S was in an emotional state that I could not ignore at church. Advised her to get the Obstetrician while I made my way home.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, things subsided by the evening. After seeing the OB the next day, it was suspected an infection. The baby is safe, viciously kicking at times. But for the husband, it can be fun (better not say too much, or S might go on and talk about women going through 9mths and its not fun! :P)

This incident kinda made me think a little more about health of the mother and baby. I guess when people ask me whether I am excited. I usually tell them now, no, not now. I will be excited when the baby is delivered and both mother and babe are safe!

1 Comments:

  • Take care, have more tonics and rest well. I mean both of you.

    By Blogger Sam, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home